1) Every member come to the bivouac-events in nature with a spirit of trust, tolerance, sharing, mutual help and an opened mind.
2) The respect of oneself's, of the nature and an ecological state of mind are the rule.
3) The purpose of each event is to provide a greater well-being, far away from modern civilization. The complete change of scenery and a harmonious, responsible and friendly behaviour are the guarantees of success.
4) A participative consciousness of group is necessary, which include humour, complicity, tribal feeling, for a great return to our roots together.
5) Every drogs are strictly forbidden. No alcohol too, and no smoking. The food will be only vegetarian (no meat).
6) In case of very bad weather, the event will be postpone to another date, or cancelled. In case of variable weather, no problem ! The rain is a part of the living nature and it can be a joy sometime...Anyway we got a nice little shelter and the sun often comes back quickly in the South France in summer. But I will keep all the members informed just before and the decision will be taken for the best, as always !